18 July 2012

Reflections of visiting iExperience

Yesterday, Chen qi and I intended  to visit iExperience, and then we could write something about the experience. However, we could not find the place and it wasted a lot of time. After that, we decided to try again today. Thank God, we found the place finally. To be honest, it was an interesting visiting.



















The whole look of iExperience, I still could see myself in the screen.

















The information about this exhibit.

















To be honest, I never saw this kinds of machine in real life. I only saw it in some old movies. However, I still have no idea how it works.




























These photos showed the development of computers and telephones. Form here, I got that the Logo of Apple also changed, it is simpler and only one color. And I think it looks more modern compared to that time.   

















There is a banner to show the timeline of their development. It makes easy for people to understand.



















A digit photo frame, I like this since it can save space.






















When I see this, I have to say that technology changes lifestyle.

















At first sight, I totally have no idea about this. The staff over there kindly explained to me what it is, its functions and how it works.





















After this journey, I learnt that the development of computers and telephones. Also the new possibilities, and what we can benefit from it .

No comments:

Post a Comment